This comprehensive course is for all skill levels, beginner to advanced. It doesn’t matter if you are a beginner or just wish to sharpen your skills, this hands-on class will unlock the secrets you need to create, complete, and coordinate scrapbooking pages! The Station has pulled together years of experience, from all of our knowledgeable teachers and staff, to create a series of three classes. During this course you will receive:
- A full color booklet for each class
- Hands on experience with tools
- Learn about design and color theory
- Learn the importance of journaling
- Learn creative scrapbooking techniques
- Create a 2 page layout in every class
- Receive a certificate of completion
You receive all of this for just $40.00. Plus, we supply everything you need in class, so there is no additional cost. All you need to bring to class is yourself!
Part 1: Basics
We will cover the basics of preparation, organization and storage. You will learn about album types, tools and work spaces. This class will cover how a scrapbooker takes, stores and uses photos to create memorable pages. We will cover how to choose, organize and use the essentials you will need to complete your scrapbooks. Best of all, everything is provided for you to complete your first project!