This comprehensive course is for all skill levels, beginner to advanced. It doesn’t matter if you are a beginner or just wish to sharpen your skills, this hands-on class will unlock the secrets you need to create, complete, and coordinate scrapbooking pages! The Station has pulled together years of experience, from all of our knowledgeable teachers and staff, to create a series of three classes. During this course you will receive:
- A full color booklet for each class
- Hands on experience with tools
- Learn about design and color theory
- Learn the importance of journaling
- Learn creative scrapbooking techniques
- Create a 2 page layout in every class
- Receive a certificate of completion
You receive all of this for just $40.00. Plus, we supply everything you need in class, so there is no additional cost. All you need to bring to class is yourself!
Part 3: Finishing Touches
This class will cover titles, journaling and all of the fun touches that make our pages appealing and complete. We will cover why and how to journal and brainstorm creative titles. We will touch on Copic Markers, inks, stamping, dry embossing and a number of other fun to-do techniques that will give you that finishing touch on your pages.